Luso Football

Blog dedicado às Camadas Jovens/Futebol de Formação do Sporting Clube de Portugal.

quinta-feira, julho 20, 2006

Au Revoir João Couto


João Couto's "meninos"



I was quite disappointed recently to learn the Sporting's Juvenile Team Coach João Couto could not come to an agrement with the Club to renew his contract and is leaving the club.

Of all the coaches at the Youth Set-up I believe João Couto to be the most competent of them all and it's a shame that such a good professional is leaving the club to which he's given so much and has "built" so many teams.

He even looks a bit like Vitor Damas, LOL.

I trully feel this man can aspire to something more than just training youth teams, I think he's good enough to train a Superleague club and I wish him nothing bu the best in his future endeavours.

Boa sorte João

André

2 Comments:

At 21:45, Anonymous Anónimo said...

It would be great if he would become a coach of one of the youth national teams.

 
At 03:29, Anonymous Anónimo said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home